What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A Forex Trend Scanner to help you reduce unnecessary losses and increase your chances of winning
- Forex Trendy uses sophisticated algorithm to consider which trend line or pattern looks better – with more touching points, etc. Many traders don’t do this correctly!
- Now a special bonus! Automated chart analysis – recognizing “Triangles, Flags, Wedges and Trend Lines” on 34 currency pairs and all time frames!
- Optionally, you can select / deselect pairs or time frames from the auto analysis and more options
- Chart pattern recognition is included in Forex Trendy for no extra fee!
- Live charts of emerging patterns and the history of completed patterns
- Live charts of the best trending currency pairs and time frames
- No thick ebooks to read or complex software to install
- Quick overview of the trends on all time frames
- Audible alerts for the new completed patterns
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Forex Trendy scores 76.45/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.forextrendy.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: forextrendy.com you’ll also be taken through to forextrendy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)